Chapter 4

(one month later)

I ran across the field in front of my high school to meet George, who was picking me up, as usual.

I fell into his open arms. “It’s so good to see you,” he said, planting quick kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

Laughing, I answered, “It’s only been 8 hours, George!”

“But that’s 8 hours too long, if you ask me,” he answered in between kisses.

Grinning, I kissed his hair, pulling him close. “Let’s get out of here, and go to our spot.”

Seeing the river brought back memories of the first time George and I made love. Now, one month later, George and his band were set to return to England in three weeks. We hadn’t talked about what that meant for us. I wouldn’t be graduating for another year and a half, and then I was expected to attend University in Berlin.

Lost in thought, I stood against the railing, George behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He rubbed my hands in his to keep them warm, and rested his chin on my head. “Reminds me of the Mersey,” he said, somewhat wistfully.

Giving his hands a reassuring squeeze, I answered, “You must miss Liverpool. It’s so different from Hamburg.” I turned around to gauge his reaction, wondering whether it would spark a conversation we sorely needed to have.

“Yeah, I miss it,” George hesitated, and gulped, seemingly holding back tears.

I was about to comfort him when he said, “But you’ve made everything ok, love!” George clearly didn’t want me to see him cry, so I didn’t push the subject. We’d talk about the future some other day.

Tucking my hands into the back pockets of his jeans and kissing him, I answered, “Have I? Well, a good situation’s always worth making better.” To make my point clear, I began to unbuckle his belt.

Grinning, George said softly, “You’re such a naughty girl!” Squeezing my breasts, he mumbled against my lips, “I was thinking about these during the show last night. I desperately wanted to be inside you.”

“Did you?” I said, trying to sound seductive. George groaned in pleasure and agreement as I took him in my hand. He was already rock hard.

Pulling my dress down, George began to suck on my breasts, flicking my nipples with his tongue. He squeezed my butt and gave it a few light slaps. “You’ve got to learn to behave, my naughty little schoolgirl. Good girls don’t give hand jobs in public, you know.”

Kissing him deeply, I whispered, “Maybe I’m not such a good girl.” George groaned with pleasure in response.

I then pulled his shirt off of him, and worked my way down his chest and stomach before taking him in my mouth.

Taken by surprise, George nearly fell over, but caught himself on the stone ledge. Leaning on the ledge, he ran his hands through my hair as I caressed his shaft with my mouth.

“God that’s good, baby girl,” he said huskily. “I’ve got to be inside you now, love.” He said and gently pulled out of my mouth.

As I stood up straight, George murmured approval as my breasts grazed his stomach and chest. Drawing me close to him, I could feel George penetrate me as he pressed my body against the ledge.

After we both came, George held me in his arms as he remained inside me. Kissing my cheek right in front of my ear, he whispered, “I have a present for you, love.”

Running my hands through the back of his hair, I answered, “What is it, dear?”

George pulled out of me and quickly pulled up his jeans. Grabbing his jacket, I could see him take hold of something in the pocket. “Close your eyes, love.”

Quickly pulling up my dress, I followed his directions. What on earth could George have for me? I thought.

A few seconds later, George said quietly, “Ok, open.”

George was on one knee, holding a little box. My heart raced, skipping several beats.

Opening the box slowly, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes for a second, and said, “Stella, I know we’ve only known each other for a little while, but you’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met. I know I’m just a guitarist, but I think the band is finally going places. We have a record deal now, and George Martin says John and Paul’s songs are really good. Love Me Do even got into the Top 20. I’ll be able to give you everything you need, I promise. Even if we flop, I’ll do anything to make sure you have everything you need and want. We’re going back to England in three weeks and I’d just die if I never saw you again. Please marry me?”

I searched George’s eyes for signs of joking, but there were none. He was simply a love-struck boy intent on making sure no one could take his girl from him.

“Yes, George. Yes, I’ll marry you,” I said, my mind racing.

Letting out a sigh of relief, George stood up and took me in his arms. That first kiss as an engaged couple was simply incredible. There was a new sense of comfort and closeness that we both immediately felt.

Finally pulling out of the kiss after a full 5 minutes, George smiled and said quietly, “Stella Harrison. I like the sound of that, don’t you?”

Running my fingers down his cheek, I answered, “I love it.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment